This module downloads all tweets from a specific Twitter account and saves them in the database. The block display get the tweets from database and not directly from Twitter.
That avoid problems with Twitter rate limit that returns following message if over 150 requests is done per hour:
"Rate limit exceeded. Clients may not make more than 150 requests per hour."
- Drupal batch functionality when updating the table.
- Added setting for display and hide profile picture and created date.
- Added setting for datetime format
- Panels integration.
- Show the user's Twitter account picture.
- Relative created time for each tweet, ex: "2 min ago."
- Retrieve user feed or hashtag.
- Determine how often tweets will be downloaded.
- Use jQuery Plugin Cycle to display the tweets as a slideshow.